Service Level Agreement
Sitepact JA’s Service Level Agreement sets out the performance you can expect from us. To the maximum extent applicable under national law and without affecting your rights as a Consumer, this SLA is your sole and exclusive remedy for downtime, or any network, software, or support failure.
- We guarantee network uptime 98.5% on an annual basis. If we fall below the guaranteed network uptime, we will compensate you as follows:
- 98.5% – 98% uptime: 1 month free hosting
- An additional month of free maintenance, hosting, and support
You can check our website uptime status within the website dashboard area. You may contact our customer service team if you believe an SLA event has occurred. Compensation is limited to the length of your current Term (billing cycle), but cannot exceed twelve months.
Support and Maintenance
- We guarantee that your website will be updated on a consistent basis to ensure it is free from any known vulnerabilities. Installation procedures shall include good practice change and release management practices, that include proactive communication with the Customer.
- We guarantee that support will respond to all support requests within 24 hours.
- Backups are made every 24 hours and kept for a period of 2 weeks. This will likely increase in the future and will be reflected here. We guarantee that these backups will be available for rapid restoration in the event of any hardware or software failure.
- We will consistently optimize all databases for dynamic websites.
- We will periodically review websites for SPAM & revisions cleanup.
In the event, we are negligent in our support activities without good reason, ie non responsive over a 24-48 hour period. We will compensate you as follows:
- 1 month free hosting and maintenance service
- 1 month is added for each additional 8 hours. Compensation is limited to the length of your current Term (billing cycle), but cannot exceed twelve months.
The following events do not count towards our calculation of uptime and negative responsiveness.
- Scheduled maintenance; to our servers or to your website.
- Delayed delivery of support requests. eg, email client malfunction.
- Support request sent to non-support channels. Only email and phone support are available (WhatsApp incl).
- Emergency maintenance, hardware, and software failure remedied in under 2 hours.
- Downtime caused by DNS and/or IP address changes meant to improve server performance.
- Distributed denial of service (DDOS) attacks, hacker attacks, and other similar events;
- Downtime caused by you, your own configuration, or third-party applications you use;
- Downtime is caused when you make support requests that require the website to be taken offline temporarily;
- Downtime caused by your violation of these TOS or any other policy announced on our website;
- Downtime during upgrade/downgrade of our Cloud or Dedicated Server resources;
- Downtime during the processing of your technical support request(s); or
- Force majeure or any event beyond our control.
Our calculation of network availability and support responsiveness is based on our internal records – CRM automated reports and server statistics. We will not accept third-party reports as evidence that you are entitled to compensation under this SLA.